Do you ever see those 30 day challenges and think to yourself, “I am so going to do that next month!”?
I do. And then I never make it past the first week or two.
So, instead, I’m going to do a 30 day challenge in about three minutes. It’ll be a fun, quirky post and a good way for you all to get to know my #disneyside ❤
Let me know if we share any favorites!
*Side Note: I am REALLY bad at picking favorites….so honestly…I may have anywhere from 1-5 favorites. Bear with me. It’s hard.*
1. Favorite Character- Buzz Lightyear (but I also love Elsa–but she’s a queen, so she gets her own category. Oh, I also love Marie from The Arisocats.)
2. Favorite Princess– Aurora (although I think Anna may be become my new favorite–we are SO similar. Oh wait, also love Rapunzel)
3. Favorite Heroine– Anna, hands down
4. Favorite Prince- Philip
5. Favorite Hero- Hercules
6. Favorite Animal- Pegasus
7. Favorite Sidekick- Olaf ❤
8. Favorite Villain- Maleficent
9. Favorite Original Character- Mickey Mouse
10. Favorite Song– Okay. I have a few. “You’ve Got A Friend In Me,” “Let It Go,” “When Will My Life Begin” and “Go The Distance.”
11. Favorite Love Song– “I Won’t Say I’m In Love” and “See The Light”
12. Favorite Villain Song- “Poor Unfortunate Soul”
13. Least Favorite Song- Honestly, anything Snow White sings. I can’t stand her voice. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
14. Favorite Kiss- Belle and the Beast after his transformation
15. First Movie You Saw- I THINK it was The Lion King? I know I was obsessed with it when I was younger!
16. Favorite Classic- This is WAY too hard. I love Sleeping Beauty (as a classic princess movie), but I also love Toy Story, which I totally consider a classic.
17. Least Favorite Classic- Pinocchio. I dislike this movie so much.
18. Favorite Pixar Film- Toy Story, but also Monster’s Inc. LOVE THEM.
19. Least Favorite Pixar Film- Probably Cars
20. Favorite Sequel– The entire Toy Story trilogy. So well done. Love it.
21. Overrated Movie- Cars, and Tarzan.
22. Underrated Movie- The Aristocats. Can we give some love to this movie, please?
23. Movie That Makes You Laugh- Monsters University
24. Movie That Makes You Cry- Oh. My. God. Toy Story 3. If you didn’t cry…are you even human…?
25. Favorite Scene From Your Favorite Movie- I have a lot of favorite movies, but…my favorite scene is the lantern scene from Tangled. It makes my heart so incredibly happy.
26. Saddest Death- Oh gosh. There’s so many…but probably Mufasa.
27. Favorite Quote– “They say if you dream a thing more than once it’s sure to come true.” ❤
28. Favorite Theme Park- Magic Kingdom
29. Favorite Theme Park Attraction- Yeah…and here we come to a problem. I have a lot. Space Mountain, Test Track, Expedition Everest, Tower of Terror and Toy Story Midway Mania. (I know, I have two for Hollywood Studios. But I love them both SO much.)
30. Favorite Theme Park Show– If it’s a nighttime show, Wishes. If it’s just an entertainment show, probably Finding Nemo the Musical at DAK, or Festival of The Lion King.
Are you going to take the challenge? What are your favorites?